Why Choose Southeastern Disability?
- We have the 20+ years combined experience to get results for you and your family
- You’ll get to meet with and talk to your case manager and your advocate regularly….
- We’ll help you schedule your initial claim, file your appeal, prepare to see a judge, whatever level your case is at….
- We’ll help you fill out your forms the right way….
- We’ll communicate with Social Security Representatives and actively advocate on your behalf….
- You’ll never miss deadlines and have to start over…..
- We’ll work with you to identify and collect your medical records and submit them for you to Social Security…
- Finally, we’ll vigorously advocate for you at all levels and if necessary, we’ll go with you to your hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
Call today for your free case review and let us put our experience to work for you!
James E. Allen
EDPNA Disability Advocate B.S. , M.Sc.
20 years experience within the Social Security Administration and as an advocate fighting for the rights of the disabled.