Tallahassee and N Florida
Why Choose Southeastern Disability Advocates?
- We have the 50+ years combined experience to get results for you and your family
- You’ll get to meet with and talk to your case manager and your advocate regularly….
- We’ll help you schedule your initial claim, file your appeal, prepare to see a judge, whatever level your case is at….
- We’ll help you fill out your forms the right way….
- We’ll communicate with Social Security Representatives and actively advocate on your behalf….
- You’ll never miss deadlines and have to start over…..
- We’ll work with you to identify and collect your medical records and submit them for you to Social Security…
- Finally, we’ll vigorously advocate for you at all levels and if necessary, we’ll go with you to your hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
Call today for your free case review and let us put our experience to work for you!
James E. Allen
EDPNA Disability Advocate B.S. , M.Sc.
20 years combined experience within the Social Security Administration and as an advocate fighting for the rights of the disabled.
Leanne J. Little
EDPNA Disability Advocate
30 Years combined experience within the Social Security Administration and as an advocate for the disabled.
The Difference Between a Disability Lawyer and a Social Security Disability Advocate
Often times individuals believe that by choosing a “lawyer” to represent them they will have a better chance of winning their disability cases. This is not necessarily true as most lawyers divide their time between bankruptcy, workman’s compensation claims, personal injury and other legal practice areas. Rarely do attorneys specialize in just Social Security Disability law. At Southeastern we focus only on Social Security Disability claims and we are “specialists” or experts in the field.
Unlike attorneys, who need no special qualifications or actual experience in Social Security law, rules, or regulations, before representing clients; EDPNA advocates must pass a comprehensive professional competency test administered by SSA prior to representing clients and being paid directly by Social Security. Therefore, you can rest assured that if you choose Southeastern Disability, your advocate will have the focus, specialized knowledge, relevant experience, and subject matter competency to represent you effectively in your claim for Social Security benefits.