Disability Denied? There is HOPE…
How We Can Help
- We’ll help you decide when it’s the right time to file.
- We’ll make sure all your medical records are in your file.
- We’ll help you make sure your forms are answered correctly.
- We’ll work with you and your doctors to make sure your conditions are documented properly.
- We’ll work to get you approved as quickly as possible.
- If necessary, we’ll go with you to see a Social Security Administrative Law Judge.
- We can file your appeal to the Appeals Council and write a brief if you’ve been denied by a judge.
You Can Trust Southeastern Disability
At Southeastern we continue to build on success. With over 20 years of experience in Social Security and disability advocacy, James E. Allen and the professional team at Southeastern are here to help.
Although most of our clients are new to the process, we can advise you if you have filed and failed multiple times -even if you have lost with other attorneys, or had other representatives drop your case, we can give you a free case evaluation.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“I cannot recommend them enough. People told me that they could help me get my benefits quickly… I am now a believer” D.M. 2017
“Last time I used one of those big national firms and had a horrible experience… I am so glad I chose James Allen to represent me.” K.G. 2017
“These people care and it shows in their attitude and in their willingness to listen and help…a refreshing experience” D.P. 2016
“I recommend you to everyone I know… I can’t say how much I appreciate what you all did for me” B.M. 2017
Office Hours and Address
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
317 Albany Ave
Waycross, GA 31501