We Can Help
Who we help – Social Security applicants
- We help children and adults of all ages that have serious mental and / or physical impairment(s) that have a severe impact on their ability to function and/or work. These impairments must have a substantial impact on the individuals ability to conduct their activities of daily living and must last or can be expected to last at least 12 months. Social Security doesn’t offer partial or temporary disability.
Call us for a free case evaluation and we’ll help you determine if your case meets the above requirements.
If your case is not severe enough, according to Social Security’s standards, we have partner’s in the community that may be able to help you:
Goodwill – Their mission is to assist people with disabilities and other barriers to employment to live independently and become employed.
Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation – Their mission is “Employment and independence for Georgians with disabilities.”
Who we help – Disabled railroad workers
- If you’re a disabled railroad worker, call us and we’ll help you file your claim, complete the forms and paperwork, and help you qualify for the benefits you deserve.
What we do – we help people win their disability claims…
- We’ve helped hundreds of clients win their cases and most of those clients didn’t have to wait to see a Social Security Judge.
- We are the only firm that routinely helps more clients get approved – earlier – than any other firm in our area.
- We case manage. We fill out applications, complete forms, and we’ll stay in contact with Social Security about your case.
We know what it takes to win…
- We can win your claim or your appeal. We’ll talk to you and help you understand what evidence, tests, records, etc. we’ll need to win your case.
- We’ll work with you to explain the law and make sure you’re educated and prepared to win your claim.
- If you have to see a Judge, we know what questions to ask and when to ask them. We’ll dig deep into your case and bring out the facts that are most helpful to you.
Call today and we’ll arrange a free case review and help you get your case back on track…
9:00 am-5:00 pm
You may leave a message on our customer service line 24/7 or email us and we will contact you.
James E. Allen - Your Disability Advocate
With over 20 years of experience working for the Social Security Administration and representing clients, people trust James E. Allen with their disability claims. Having worked on the inside of Social Security, he knows the ins and outs of the process and gets results. James has the experience to get your case approved as quickly as possible.